Java Barcode Package
Prices start at $171.00
IDAutomation's Java barcode packages are provided in convenient JAR files - Each symbology type is combined into a single JAR file with the Applet, Servlet, Class Library and GIF Encoder included. Additionally, source code is provided for the applets, graphic encoders and servlets in each packageThe JavaBeans, Applets, Servlets and Class Libraries in this package may be used on any platform with a Java Virtual Machine, including Windows®, Linux, Mac OS, Unix, Solaris, HP/UX, AS/400 and OS/390 to integrate automated bar coding into internet applications, websites or custom Java applications.
- Generate barcodes on any operating system with a Java Virtual Machine.
- Royalty-free, perpetual license with source code.
- "Drag and drop" JavaBean for supporting IDEs.
- Creates GIF & JPEG files or AWT images with the class library.
- Compatible with JDK 1.1 and above including Headless Java.
- Each package contains a servlet, applet, JavaBean and class library.
- Included servlet streams GIF and JPEG barcodes to web applications.
- Adds barcode capability to Oracle Reports and Crystal Reports.
- Now supports GS1 DataBar and USPS Intelligent Mail.
- The mature components of this package have been in use since the year 2000.
Java Barcode Package - Product Brochure